Vertical Text lets you write texts in COLUMNs on a photo(background image) and share it with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, and email.
Vertical Text was targeted for countries in Asia where the language is commonly written vertically such as Korean, Japanese, and Chinese. But Vertical Text is still enjoyable even if you don t know those kind of languages.
- You can move texts with your finger and control the spaces between columns with two fingers.
- You can change the font, color, and size of the texts.
- You can add outlines around texts to make it stand out from the photo or image.
- You can use template images provided by the app, photos from photo albums, or a photo which is instantly taken with your iPhone camera as a background image.
- You can add simple effects to the background image. (4 types)
- You can save your work to photo album.
- You can upload your work directly to Facebook or Twitter and email it to your friends.
- You can see other people s work uploaded on Twitter with #vtext in the #vtext gallery.
- You can print out your work using a wireless printer.
- You can save texts you have written to the library in order to reuse them later.
Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Vertical Text Full is a free trial software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-03-01. The program can be installed on iOS.
Vertical Text Full (version 1.2.0) has a file size of 36.70 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.